– If your brows are uneven, you can rub a clean mascara wand on a soap bar and comb them through.
– If your jeans are too big, you can use your earrings to make them fit you by creating a second button on the sides.
– To make your lashes look thick, simply apply some face powder on them and then apply some mascara on top.
– To give yourself a natural-looking brow look, instead of drawing in your brows, simply coat a mascara wand with some brow pencil and then comp your eyebrows through.
– You can repurpose old cosmetic boxes into beautiful jewelry boxes using decorative threads and ropes.
0:23 – DIY brow stamp
2:35 – Wearing a hat in windy weather
4:26 – How to clean your makeup brushes
5:33 – DIY jewelry box
6:59 – DIY beauty stand for your makeup
8:01 – The perfect French manicure
9:21 – Droopy eyelid trick
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/